In Chat Plus, you can fire Google Analytics custom event by Chatbot+.
If you want to fire events on a regular basis, you can set from link with external app>GoogleAnalytics. If you want to fire more customized event when a condition was met, you can set it from Chatbot+. Here, it explains how to fire Google Analytics custom event using Chatbot+.
(1) Click on the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click on [Chat]>[Function]>[Chatbot+] on the left side of the screen.
(3) Click on [Add parts].
(4) Enter [Part's name] and [Detail]. ※Leave the box at the top right [ID] empty, it will automatically be filled when Chatbot+ is created.
(5) In the section [Action], click on [Fire event] from the pull down.
(6) Click on [GA (GoogleAnalytics)] from the fist box, and enter event's name in the box below.
(7) Enter code below in the box.
(8) You can run other commands other than "event" by entering other hitType. Below is the example of hitType. For more information about this, please refer to here.
(9) Click on [Update].
(10) From the list of Chatbot+ rules, click on [ON] of the set rule. By doing that, you can fire designated event when the activation rules are met. ※Click and it will switch [ON/OFF]