Here, it explains how to change icon in two ways.
２．Face icon of the operator
Setting to change eye-catcher
The eye-catcher is an icon which is displayed when the chat is on stand-by. Here, it explains how to set it.
(1) Click on the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click on [Chat]>[Design]>[Menu] on the left side of the screen.
(3) Click on [Stand-by] tab.
(4) Check in the box [Use the eye-catcher] and click on [Change].
※You can set for each PC and smartphone.
(5) Choose the eye-catcher you want to use and click on [Register].
※If you click on [Browse], you can choose your image to be the icon.
(6) Click on [Update].
Setting to change the face icon of the operator
(1) Click on the operator's name at the top right of the screen, and click on [Profile Setting] from the menu bar.
(2) Click on [Register icon].
(3) Click on [+Add files].
(4) Click on [Browse] or drop an icon to the box.
(5) Confirm that icon is updated, click on [Update].