When an event occurs, such as when starting a chat or when registering a lead, information can be send to the specified URL (= target URL) in real time with HTTP POST method and linked with an external application..
(1) Click the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click [External app]>[API output] on the left side of the screen.
(3) Click [+Add an API output].
(4) You can choose from the pull-down data to send to the target URL when an event occurs.
(5) Enter the URL of the data destination in the target URL and click [Save].
*What kind of information will be sent will be displayed in the lower frame.
When the chat has closed
When the agent of the chat has changed
When receiving a chat
When a ticket is created
When a lead is registered
(6) Confirm that the event and the target URL registered in (5) have been added.
*Click on [Edit] if you want to change it, or click on [Delete] if you want to delete it.