ChatPlus Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between the Customer and the Company.
Article 2 (Use contract)
1. A user wishing to register applies for usage registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the usage agreement is established when the Company approves it.
2. If the Company determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for use registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
（1）When reporting false information when applying for use registration
（2）When there is a risk that the applicant or payment holder may neglect payment of the Service usage fee, etc.
（3）When the applicant has been canceled from the Company due to a reason attributable to the applicant for a contract with the Company in the past
（4）When there is an obstacle to the performance of the Company's business or technology
（5）In addition, when the Company judges that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (ID and password management)
1. The Company shall lend to the Customer an ID and password dedicated to the Service that are necessary for using the Service. The Customer are responsible for managing the ID and password for the Service, and the Customer must not use the ID and password beyond the scope of these Terms.
2. The Customer assumes responsibility for damage caused by insufficient management of the ID and password lent to the Customer, errors in use, use of third parties, etc., and the Company assumes no responsibility.
3. In any case, the Customer cannot transfer or lend the ID and password to a third party. If the login information matches the ID and password combination, the Company assumes that the ID is used by the registered user.
4. If the ID or password lent by the Company is lost or leaked, or if the ID or password is found to have been used by a third party, the Customer shall immediately notify the Company of the loss and comply with any instructions from the Company.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
1. The Customer shall pay the charges separately determined by the Company for the use of the Service and displayed on the website of the Service, together with the corresponding amounts of consumption tax and local consumption tax, in a manner designated by the Company.
2. If the Customer fail to pay User fees or other obligations (Excluding late interest) after the due date, payment shall be made by the due date specified by the Company as Past Due Interest at the rate of 14.6% per annum for the number of days from the day following the due date to the day preceding the due date.
Article 5 (Prohibited)
When using the Service, the Customer shall not perform any of the following acts.
（1）Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
（2）Acts related to criminal acts
（3）Destruction or disruption of the functions of the Company's server or network
（4）Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service
（5）Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
（6）Impersonating other users
（7）Acts of providing direct or indirect benefits to anti-social forces in connection with the Service
（8）Copy or translate the source code of the Service or its content.
（9）Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service)
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
（1）When it is unavoidable for the maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system pertaining to the Service
（2）When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
（3）When the use of the communication line for the Service is disabled due to the convenience of the telecommunications carrier
（4）Other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
2. The Company shall notify the customer beforehand when the provision of the Service is temporarily suspended in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph. However, this does not apply to cases where the Company determines that there will be no hindrance to the use of the Service, for a short stoppage or in an emergency.
3. The Company shall notify the customer 90 days before the end of the service when the provision of the Service is suspended in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any reason for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the Customer or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
1. In the following cases, the Company shall be able to limit the use of all or part of the Service or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
（1）Violation of any provision of these Terms
（2）When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered matter
（3）When a bill or check drawn by oneself becomes dishonored or becomes suspended
（4）In case of seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition or disposition for delinquency
（5）When the Customer receive a petition for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, company reorganization, special settlement, company reorganization, specific mediation or other bankruptcy procedures, or when the Customer have filed the petition by oneself
（6）When the dissolution or transfer of all or an important part of the business to a third party
（7）When the usage fee for the Service is not paid
（8）In any other case where the Company deems it inappropriate to use the Service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Customer by the acts conducted by the Company under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company's default liability will be exempt if it is not due to the Company's intention or gross negligence.
2. The Company shall endeavor to operate the Service so that the Customer can use the Service without any problems.
3. Even if the Company is liable for any reason, the Company shall be liable for compensation only within the scope of damage that can normally occur and within the price range (In case of continuous service, equivalent to one month) for paid services.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between the Customer and other customers or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 9 (Change in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the Customer, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer.
Article 11 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the Customer and the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
The Customer may not assign the position or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or use them as collateral without the Company's prior written consent.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Trademarks, etc.)
The customer shall obtain prior written consent from the Company before using the name or symbol mark of the Company or the Service. However, this does not apply when using the method specified separately by the Company.
The Company shall be able to use the customer's trade name and trademark free of charge for the purpose of providing information on publications issued by the Company, brochures for members, and other services provided by the Company.
Article 15 (Cancellation by contractor)
For credit cards, the Customer must send the Company's prescribed cancellation application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the contract expiration date, or in the case of invoices by the end of the month before the contract expiration date. By using the Service, the Customer can cancel the service contract. The cancellation date is the date on which the cancellation application arrives at the Company. When the cancellation is completed, the contractor will be notified that the cancellation has been completed.
This is not the case when using options and plans for linking with external services, and cancellation procedures shall be in accordance with the terms of each service provider.
Regardless of whether the contract is canceled during the contract period or the number of days in use, the entire amount of the contract period specified by the Company shall be paid. No refund will be given.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
2. In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
〒104-0031 Kyobashi 2 -2 -1 Kyobashi Edgrand SENQ Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Chat Plus Co., Ltd. Yoshihito Nishida