If you enter the characters registered in the shortcuts settings during a chat, the characters can be converted automatically.
It is convenient to register frequently used sentences so that the chat response can be smoother.
(1) Click the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click [Shortcuts].
(3) Click [+Add].
(4) In the column [Pattern], enter letters that you will enter in the chat. In the column [Output], enter the sentence that you want it to appear when you enter the pattern.
(5) Check [Replace the string you are typing] and click [Update].
Edit the shortcuts
Click empty space on the right of [Pattern] and [Output] contents to edit them.
You can export and use the shortcuts. It is convenient when you are operating multiple sites.
(1) Open ChatPlus setting screen, and click [Shortcuts] on the left side of the screen.
(2) Click [Export].
(3) Save the file.
You can copy and use the shortcuts exported as CSV file. It is convenient when you are operating multiple sites.
(1) Open the CSV file exported.
(2) Copy the shortcuts you want to import from the list.
(3) Open ChatPlus setting screen and click [Shortcuts].
(4) Click [Import].
(5) An empty box will appear. Paste the shortcut you copied in (2).
(1) Click [Choose a file]
(2) Choose the CSV file
(3) Click [Submit]
(6) Click [Submit] and confirm the template has been added to [Pattern] and [Output].