Here we explain how to install ChatPlus to Microsoft Teams.
How to add ChatPlus
(1) Log in to Microsoft Teams and click [App] on the left side of the screen.
(2)Enter [ChatPlus] and search for ChatPlus app.
(3) Choose [Add to Teams] and add searched ChatPlus app.
(4) Choose the channel and click [Tab setting].
(5) In ChatPlus app setting, you can choose either English or Japanese, and it would automatically change the language by clicking the pull down. Enter each [Contract ID] and [Site ID]. ※By default, it is going to be the ChatPlus' support chat window.
Check your [Contract ID] and [Site ID]
Here is how you can find for your contract ID and site ID. (1)Click the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click [General] on the left side of the page.
(3)In the section [Chat window], you can see [Contract ID] and [Site ID] after d["__cp_c"]= within the code (in red). In the case below, [Contract ID] is [f8822191] and [Site ID] is .
(6) [ChatPlus] tag will be added and the chat window will be displayed.
(1) Click [ChatPlus] tab and from the menu, click [Delete].
(2)Click [Team]>[App] tab, choose [ChatPlus] and click the [Bin] icon.
(3) From the button [Other App] click the link [Display all] and click [Delete] from the ChatPlus menu.