Here, it explains how to install Chat Plus to Microsoft Teams.
How to add Chat Plus
(1) Log into Microsoft Teams and click [App] on the left side of the screen.
(2)Enter [Chat Plus] and search for Chat Plus app.
(3) Choose [Add to teams] and add searched Chat Plus app.
(4) Choose channel and click [Tab setting].
(5) In Chat Plus App setting, you can choose either English or Japanese, and it would automatically change the language by clicking the pull down. Enter each [Contract ID] and [Site ID]. ※By default, it is going to be the Chat Plus' support chat window.
Check your [Contract ID] and [Site ID]
Here is how you can check for your contract ID and site ID. (1)Click the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click [General] on the left side of the page.
(3)I n the section [Chat window], you can see [Contract ID] and [Site ID] after d["__cp_c"]= within the code shown. In this case, [Contract ID] is [f8822191] and [Site ID] is .
(6) [Chat Plus] tag will be added and the chat window will be displayed.
Delete Chat Plus
(1) Click [Chat Plus] tab and from the menu, click [Delete].
(2)Click [Team]>[App] tab, choose [Chat Plus] and click [Bin] icon.
(3) From the button [Other App] click the link [Display all] and click [Delete] from the Chat Plus menu.