By setting up like below, you can operate customer support only with the chatbot.
Delete message input field
This action will avoid visitors to enter messages. If you would like to respond to inquiries with only the chatbot, you can delete the message input field. (1) Open ChatPlus login screen and click [Chat]>[Design]>[Menu] on the left side of the screen.
(2) Click [Chatting].
(3) Click [Display detailed settings].
(4) Check the box [Do not display message input field].
*Check boxes [Do not display in offline mode only] and [Do not display during the chatbot only] if necessary.
(5) Click [Update].
Prioritize the chatbot when offline
You can prioritize the chatbot offline, instead of showing offline form. If you set frequently asked questions, you can answer to your customer when the agent is absent. (1) Open ChatPlus login screen and click [Chat]>[Functions]>[Chatbot] on the left side of the screen.
(2) Check box [Do not display the offline form and give priority to the chatbot offline] at the bottom of the screen.
Set the initial message
If you set initial message, the message will be sent automatically when the visitor starts the chat.
By setting selections and answers, you can operate only with the chatbot. (1) Click the setting button on the upper right of the management page.
(2) Click [Chat]>[Functions]>[Initial message] on the left side of the screen.
(3) Enter initial message in the empty field.
(4) Click [+Add a choice].
(5) Add selections.
(6) Click [Update].